Sunday, February 28, 2016

Stamper's With An Attitude Blog Hop - PENELOPE

Well Hello stamping friends.... you've arrived here from Catherine's Blog.  Wasn't it great!

I am happy to share with you my creations from the fun Springy paper pack - "Penelope".  "SHE" really makes me smile!  :) The Spring Season is fast approaching... the bright, yet soft colors of this paper, have me looking forward to blossoms popping out all over, green grass, where there was dead grass... and the weather has just been so nice!

Anyway, this is a scrapbook page I created for my Monthly Playgroup....  With my Sweet Benjamin and his family!  Love this great little family.  Don't you love the Starburst background on the right page.

This was created using the Workshops Your Way.  It comes with the beautiful 
  • Penelope Paper Pack
  • Penelope Compliments
  • Limeade Washi Pack
  • Playful Puffies, and
  • a couple extra sheets of cardstock.
 Here is a picture of the kit:
And here is some additional artwork made by Close To My Heart's Art Department:




Such a fun kit.... You can order any of the supplies from my website HERE.  Or contact me for further information.  I'd love to have you join us for out Monthly Playgroup night or for any other Workshops...  We have lots of fun!

Now it's time to hop on over to Barbi's post, you won't be sorry you did :)  Thanks for stopping by here, come back again and leave me a comment!  :)  HAPPY SPRING!

5 comments:

Melissa Robinson said...

So sweet and perfect to highlight these photos/memories!

Melinda Everitt said...

You are such a great artist. The beautiful sunburst really highlighted the picture.

Cat Nowak said...

Fun layout ~ love the sunburst!

Kimberly Williams said...

Love your use of the complements and what a CUTE Grandbaby!!

Vickie ODell said...

What a creative layout! I love the way you showcased so many of the papers!