Saturday, January 30, 2016

Easter Blog Hop

This is my first Blog Hop and I'm so excited!  It's going to be fun!  This month is Easter or "Charlotte" Paper Themed.  You have arrived here from Barbi's blog. and at the bottom of the post you will be directed to the next post.

Charlotte Paper Pack is beautiful paper with neutrals and light colors.  More specifically Black, Champagne, Slate, Whisper, White Daisy & Sorbet.  It is just lovely.

Here are a couple of creations from the Art Department at Close To My Heart....
First these Cards - see the splash of Sorbet added to the neutrals.... it looks so good.




 And this layout, also from Close To My Heart's Corporate Art Department....
Here I have created a couple of treat-gift holders...
Using the "My Creations Pint-sized container" (Z3137), you can see this cute little container with the Sorbet Bow on top.  Wouldn't this be a fun gift to give or receive filled with little candies, caramel corn, or a small gift of any kind, Or how about the even smaller gift bag/box... it's about 3-1/2" tall and 1-1/2 wide... just the right size for a lip gloss, a pair of earrings or even some embellishments for papercrafting.




Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to share more papercrafting with you, contact me and I can help you out, or visit my website at www.karenkrafts.ctmh.com

Now hop on over to JEN PATRICK's blog to view the next one.  You'll be glad you did :)

3 comments:

Kimberly Williams said...

I love that you made something other than a card or a layout, and they are SO cute!

Unknown said...

I like how you incorporated the new ribbon for the extra special touch on your projects.

Jen Rubio said...

So cute Karen!! Love them! :)