Friday, April 1, 2016

"BABY, I'M WORTH IT" Special w/ Close To My Heart

Sign up as a Consultant in April and earn amazing
rewards—including a FREE Cricut® collection!
Signing up as a new Consultant with Close To My Heart during April is
more rewarding than ever. When you sign up as a New Consultant
 you already get:
• New Consultant Kit with essential supplies for only $75
• $50 in Select Product Credit to spend on additional supplies
• The chance to earn fantastic Straight To The Top start-up rewards
And only during April, you can also earn your choice of a FREE Cricut® collection 
or an additional $100 in Select Product Credit when you
submit $350 in personal sales within your first 30 days!

You can go directly to my CTMH Website by clicking here for the Sign-up form.  Or message me for more information!.  You can comment below or email me.
I AM APPROACHING MY 20 YEAR ANNIVERSARY WITH CLOSE TO MY HEART!  IT HAS BEEN AND AWESOME TIME AND I WANT TO DO A BIG PUSH FOR MY ANNIVERSARY.  GROWING MY TEAM IS ONE OF THOSE PUSHES!  
Please follow my blog, and share this blog and opportunity with all your friends!  THANKS!!!!! 

No comments: