Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Spring Banner Workshop

SPRING BANNER WORKSHOP

WHEN: Thursday, March 8th
TIME: 6:30 p.m.
WHERE: My house
RSVP and class fee due Feb 28th

I'm so excited to be offering this Spring Banner Workshop.  It turned out so fun!  It is pretty layered so it it pretty sturdy.


Who doesn't need a cute little banner to wish a "HAPPY SPRING" to all.  
Here's a close up of another version for the flowers.  


These kits are $25 each, do one for you and one for a friend.  Or better yet, invite a friend to come join you in creating.  Plan for a night of fun girl time and filling your bucket!  Message me, email me, call me, text me... just get a hold of me!!!  Kit can be mailed for small mailing fee.

(Cutting files and instructions also available alone for $10)
Click here to purchase cutting files

______________________________________________________________

ALTERNATE ASSEMBLY:
with the same pieces used you can do just one layer each and make a l..o..n..g.. version and have it look like this...

No comments: