Sunday, October 29, 2017

Candy Corn Banner

Colors really bring in the season, any season....!  When I start seeing pastels, they are my favorite and I know Spring has Sprung, the bold colors of Summer and most especially Red & Star Spangled Blue, make me love the warm Summer memories and long to make more, when I see them, they are my favorite.  Red & Green and every twinkling color and thing that goes with it, brings on the magic of Christmas! When they are being seen everywhere, I get so excited and then they are my favorite!  The FALL colors are no different... the deep reds, warm golds, earthy greens, fiery oranges.... AUTUMN!  When I see them they are my favorite! 

I love CANDY CORN!  When I start seeing it in the grocery story I know that FALL is on it's way.  It can be a fun Halloween treat and it can just be a Fall accent, either one works!  I love the mix of colors! AND I love the flavor or the soft sweet candy.

I created this workshop to share this fun candy treat as a decoration for the season!  We had such fun with the ladies that were able to come and create with me.  In this banner workshop, we used black as an accent, this leaned more toward a Halloween decoration.  If you mix it up with browns instead of black and add a holiday phrase that would represent Fall, you could use it beyond Halloween.


(Most of my Workshop Kits can be shipped.  Ask me about it.)



No comments: