Sunday, July 26, 2015

School Is Starting Back... How about a Scrapbook 101 Course?

I have been wanting to get going again with teaching scrapbooking classes, groups and workshops!  I decided, "Why not, offer a 'Scrapbook COURSE' with school starting back, just like a college course!  I really, really am excited about it.



Starting September 10th - November 12th... we will have 8 classes, each focusing on a different aspect of scrapbooking, such as;
  • Cutting/Pattern Guides
  • Stamping in Scrapbooks
  • Cricut Scrapbooking
  • Embellishing/stickers
  • Scrapbook Kits
  • Pocket Scrapbooking
  • Digital Scrapbooking
  • Mini Scrapbooks
I think doing this will help you find out your favorite way to scrapbook.  You may not have much time... you'll find an option for that.  You may like working with your laptop on your lap in from of the TV... there's an option for that.  You may like lots of embellishing... there's an option for that, etc. 

The class and material cost will be $135!  The cost will go completely toward the materials, by class end you will have received, at least, 4 paper packs, accessories, stickers, a stamp set, page protectors, digital layouts, a set of Picture My Life Cards, and more.  This will include enough product to create 14+ scrapbook layouts or 28+ pages... with materials to take home. 

Each week we'll have a prize drawing or two so you could go home with something extra too.

Each person will need to bring their "Basic Supply Kit", which includes:
  • Paper Trimmer
  • Scissors
  • Adhesive
If you don't have a Basic Supply Kit you can purchase that from me for $65.

PLEASE tell your friends and let's fill this class up! 
I can't wait, it's going to be fun!
WHAT:  Scrapbooking 101
WHEN:  Sept. 10th - Nov. 12th
TIME:  6:30 - 9:00 pm
WHERE:  My home (you will get directions when you register)
RSVP:  comment here, email me, facebook message me, call me, text me
MATERIALS COST: $135 (Value of $150+)
Pre-Pay & Register by August 25th September 2nd


No comments: