Saturday, July 18, 2015

Card Workshop

Yeah, a blog post, how long has it been?  Too long!  I'm hoping to get this blog up and running again, with a new name and a new focus!  I hope you'll find some fun here and keep informed of upcoming classes and workshops as well as pick up some tips and tricks for your papercrafting!
 
CARD WORKSHOP!


When:  Tuesday,  July 21st
Time:  6:30 - 8:30 pm
Cost:  $30 for above kit (Bonus Kit)
         $20 for the Junior Kit (different paper pack)
Where:  My house
R.S.V.P (928) 651-1217
 
You will be creating with the "Blossom" kit if you purchase the Bonus Kit, it will have more accessories, more cards, full color cutting guide and instructions plus you will get to keep the stamp set.
 
You will be creating with the "Confetti" paper pack if you purchase the Junior kit.  You will create 10 cards.
 
Either kit has cute cards and I am excited to share with you.  Please contact me to let me know you are coming!  See you then! :)

No comments: