Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Scrapbooking 101 - Class #1 - "Fun With Fundamentals and Perfect Patterns...Success

Well we had our first class on Thursday and I'd say it was a success.  We talked about basics; color composition, patterns, choosing colors according to seasons, holidays, mood or colors in photos, etc. we kept it simple, focusing on cutting and putting together the "puzzle".  Students were given homework to go home and find pictures to go on the layout and journal on them, they are to bring them completed that far, to the next class and we will add titles.  I'm excited to see them finished by my awesome students. Here are the layouts we did...






Class #2 is coming up - STAMPENIOUS...  We will be doing a lot of stamping!  

You still have the opportunity to get in on individual classes, you've missed the chance to sign up for the series but individual classes can be signed up for but I need to have at least 1.5 weeks in advance in order to get your kit ordered and here!

Class #3 - Workshop on the Go - $35 - September 24th
Class #4 - Cricut Craft Room - $25 - October 8th
Class #5 - It's All About That "Bling" - $25 - October 15th
Class #6 - Picture My Life - Pocket Scrapbooking - $25 - October 22nd
Class #7 - Studio J - Digital CTMH Style - $25 - October 29th
Class #8 - Mighty Mini Album - $25 - November 5th

I'm looking forward to getting more pages done, for me, as this class continues and I'm really enjoying the friends getting together... what could be better?  :)

No comments: