Monday, August 10, 2015

Visiting this cutie! Scrapbooking on the road!

I am sitting at the airport waiting to board after visiting my daughter in Utah!  I surprised her with a visit for her birthday!  We giggled and ate and sewed and played games and watched movies and played with Cricut and shopped.  And it went by way too fast!  LOVE YOU, my grown up baby girl!


Last night while winding down, I logged onto Studio J, Close To My Heart's digital online scrapbooking program.  I created a layout in about 10 minutes, then uploaded a couple of pictures and there it is.  How fun and easy.  I am also using the brand new paper "Zoe".... available in the 2015-16 Annual Expressions Catalog.  This paper pack is available NOW, even though the catalog isn't live until September 1st.  Love it!  Now to create some with Cassie and I, LOL!


No comments: