Tuesday, August 28, 2012


All these years later and I am still selling, loving and enjoying Close To My Heart!  Here we are at the end of the month of August and there is just a few days left to take advantage of this great deal.  If you have ever considered joining any home party business, or are looking for something fun to do, or something that you could earn a little extra money at.... CONSIDER Close To My Heart!  The kit cost is only $99 (and even has a smaller kit for $49) and while supplies last through the month of August, this great "TOTE" is also yours for FREE!  Just go to my Close To My Heart site at www.karenstamps.ctmh.com, click on "Opportunities", then "Be a Consultant" and follow the instructions there.  It is that easy, what's there to think about and wait for... Just Do It!!!  Would love you have you and better yet, you will love it!


No comments: