Monday, November 28, 2011

CHRISTMAS TREE

Well, I didn't get very far with my graditude posts this month did I!  Bummer!  I am indeed grateful for so so so many things.  I was going to continue with some of my favorite yet simple graditude things and wind it up with my home, my job, my friends, my family and my testimony!  So there is a brief summary of some of my most important things.

One of my other favorite things is CHRISTMAS, and tonight up went the Christmas Tree!  Last year Cassie was the only child home to help decorate with a friend.  Tonight we had three of our kids and two friends!  It was so fun!  I love, love, love Christmas!  I hope I can truly enjoy it like I want to and not stress and worry about the financial end of it this year.  After all that isn't really what it is all about!  Family, Friends & Fun and remembering the miraculous birth of our Savior and his exemplar life..... that is CHRISTMAS!

No comments: